View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 07:30 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
M3, MOJO, Vacares.. Not necessarilly in that order.

I have had sites on M3 since about 2001 or 2002 I think. Currently have 2 servers with them. They are responsive to your needs. No real complaints, any bumps we have had we have worked through. Back in 2014, over Labor day weekend I needed a new server like "RIGHT NOW" and they got me setup and handled in hours.

I have clients that have sites on MOJO and they are great. I have dealt with MOJO for several years now. They coordinated with me directly many times in an urgent support situation and were quick and responsive.

I have a client with Vacares and dealt with their support just last month during the site transition. We were dealing with my code which is totally custom and they did a great job during the time I dealt with them. I have been monitoring the sites that we moved since then and have not seen any glitches.

So, I don't think you can do badly with any of them.

They all deal with you too, so don't just take their list price contact them for a custom deal and you will not regret it.

For M3 contact Chris Stach, on here his user name is Stach14
Chris Stach - [email protected] Skype: chris.stach14

For MOJO get with either Brad or Natalie, either one will take care of you.
Brad's User name is Brad Mitchell Skype™ MojoHostBrad
Natalie is User name NatalieMojoHost Skype™ natalie.ac

For Vacares, Sly is your go to guy. User Name Sly ICQ 147479144 Skype limpgringo (I think, that might be someone else that is at Vacares)

All 3 of them are very adult friendly also.

Tell them Sarettah sent you and they will raise the price by 50% ;p

sarettah is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote