View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:54 AM  
XclusiveG

Industry Role:
I agree with @GUNNER, I am now processing a worldwide copyright, costing thousands. The thing is the company logo watermark is constantly over the screen, just faded. The ip, name and email is unique to every video played, so it will always come up with the persons details, no amount of cropping or effort is going to be worth the time because you’ll end up with a video about 20px x 20px! Have you guys heard of signifyd(dot)com, they are without the most intelligent anti fraud system out there, they claim 100% security in anyone getting through their system with a fraudulent card, based on about 100 protocols they use and I can monitor on each transaction. I used them before and they stopped every fraudulent transaction that was attempted. Before that, I was getting stolen cards used, chargebacks, the lot. I’ve learned a lot about putting things right. I’m a in a very fortunate position to have a legal advisor who works internationally with court orders on copyright infringement. You canny use a VPN on our website. Yes it’s mar deter subscribers, but if these are real fans and their top performers are ready to move over then I’m sure they will follow. They sign a declaration of the software we are running, the terms and conditions require a digital signature for every new subscriber. Maybe it could be a massive failure, but I’m positive I’m doing it as a deterrent and just that but harder than the likes of onlyfans or similar whose performers have to make 1000’s of DMCA’s for uploads daily.
XclusiveG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote