View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 11:26 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by XclusiveG View Post
Well I appreciate the responses, I’ve helped now develop this further with apple. A unique up, name and email appears in various places around the video with the unique I’d each time with the user that plays it. We have tested and tested and we are almost there with some of the best developers out there. You’d have to be a top end hacker but the security and rigorous encryption is as I’ve shown to a limited number of DRM software developers, I have come up with something unique. Yes it may deter members, but if people want to follow performers then they simply cannot film with a camera, screen shot, download. The minute it’s detected the entire screen is frozen.. account disabled and no less and our system brings up everything from location, device, address.m, everything. I’m doing this for performers, the level of security around the site in conjunction with Signifyd that 100% will not allow and fraudulent sign ups and a terms and conditions that have gone back and forth to get right is atleast a massive step in anti piracy. 600 hours have been spent on this so far with apple, google and my development team. I know I have something here that puts videos in a safety zone that very few websites even care about. Onlyfans are one of the worst, they do nothing to deter people from freely screen recording. They just care about money. I just want to produce a website that only top end performers will be on the site and subscribers will go through a quick, but rigorous check before joining. I have 100 of only fans performers test the system and they haven’t hesitated in coming over. A few tweaks to go, but 2-3 weeks and ready for launch 🙌🏼
If it's that good, you're wasting your time with an onlyfans site. You need to sell this product.
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote