View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 07:41 PM  
Miguelmateos
Miguelmateos

Industry Role:
Looking for partners

Ok so I am not sure if this is where I should post this or a different part of the forum,

So here is the deal I have servers 1000's of domains scripts like mechbunny which I have yet to dominate( far from it ) and some other tgp scripts traffic trading scripts and thumbs scripts and can buy more as needed if needed. So whats my problem

I used to run tgp sites which I understood but most the scripts I used are no longer even sold or used I need some one who knows how to get these sites up and running, I am willing to work out some sort of deal with them rather it be a % of revenue, % of ad space, a fee per site, per week, per month

open to ideas here just want to set up these sites lets say start with 200 they should be different in some way as I would like to emphasize SEO and quality visitors that either we can build for a time period or start trades with other sites to get the sites built up faster

on the back end thing should run smoothly and be easy to keep sites up to date without taking out hours and hours of the day , of course I am talking about the sites already set up

So is this at all of any interest to anyone if you would like to discuss please send me a private message or message me here or send me an ICQ https://icq.im/Miguelmateos or search for me on ICQ @Miguelmateos