View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 08:01 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1726cash View Post
It was an honor to win the GFY award for best content producer this year in Las Vegas: It was 15 years of hard work for the final for the first time to obtain international recognition, of which I feel honored, because this forum is the most important community of the adult business in the world. THANKS

Talking about business.
For those who didn't know me, I'm Cristian Cipriani, CIPRIANI MEDIA GROUP and it's time to work.

1. Every day we shoot content in Colombia, monthly we have 20 to 30 new models ready to work with us.

ORDER YOUR CONTENT, Let's do great things.

I am NOT sure if we correspoded in the past ? I remember somebody from Columbia and I exchanged a few e mails a few years ago. If it is you then NO need to answer. If NOT, then I would be interested in softcore lesbian scenarios set in 1800s ( time of slavery ). Interested in ONE light skinned older 30 +/_ " Mistress" type and TWO darker skinned younger 20 +/_ sumbissives. The women must be very attractive, without excessive tattoos or synthetic " improvements". We would supply the essential story elements.....only exclusive....
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote