View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 04:05 PM  
EnticeCash
Confirmed User

:2cents Looking for a website designer to construct a simple three page site with shopping cart.

I am looking for a professional adult website designer that can construct a stunning three page site for me.

The website will be built around custom-made nude silhouette dance videos; filmed and edited to the customer's specifications. I will need a landing page, video examples/preview page, and an order page which will list the numerous options available and their individual pricing. I will need a cart setup that accepts CC and a bullet-proof processor.

I already own the domain and have hosting - just need a great design to entice clients such as DJs, VJs, musical artists, hip-hop rappers, and whoever else needs club-style nude silhouette dancing in their videos or projection screens.

Above all, please send me some links to your completed work so I can verify you can deliver what I'm needing.
EnticeCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote