View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 07:26 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post

Is Punker Barbie around?. I know she is a busy person but can you please look into this models behaviour please. Its affiliate theft and shes been reported for it countless times and nothing happens.
We've been through this for about 2 years at this stage. What makes you think things are going to change? They told you back then "first cookie rule" and when we replied "cookies are domain based" there were no more replies. Some ppl make money making custom bios where models make their business, that keeps everyone happy (except webmasters), models keep advertising cb links, cb has banners etc ...

Also, you do realize that the more you post/complain here, the more this cb banner on gfy is getting traction. I let you guess who owns that banner .

There is a reason why custom css has been disabled, it is rather easy to guess.

I recommend sending directly to cb, whitelabels are no good: co-branding is poorly implemented (ex: brand name in the streaming video, various links referring to brand, default picture shows brand, etc ..), too many leaks because of custom bios, most models will advertise their chaturbate page on social media so better plant your cookie on that domain, etc ... etc ...