View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 07:25 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Coronavirus Burnout

I saw my ENT today. We discussed my one hundred and eighteen day cough and post nasal drip. She jokingly said that it wasn’t the coronavirus. She said they get dozens of patients per day calling or coming in with a cough or stuffy nose and asking if they have the virus.

She put up a poster detailing what the coronavirus is and the symptoms.

People come in without an appointment to ask about the virus yet no one wears a surgical mask or rubber gloves. She said the media is responsible for the fears.

I told her about the news report that the vaccine will take a year of testing before approval. They are doing three month tests now and she said a year is just wishful thinking.

I use sanitizer and CNA and nurses generally use gloves. I’ve begun asking them all to use gloves to be safer. Tomorrow I have another doctor appointment and will ask her about coronavirus and the fears.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote