View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 09:17 AM  
heiko0o
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayax View Post
one of my worst first days ever!

February saw my monthly income decreasing 20/25% (I can handle that), march is about 70% down from January. Been having big chargeback ever since January.

On a side note, I doubt Chaturbate is able to see if a user has created a new account, and even if it was possible, would take them a bit too much time for the return. In the end, money is in their pocket anyway so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't push investigation too far. I still send them email from time to time tho in order to check on some users.
Interesting, do you get any helpful responses about data like this or only some standard answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Do you think it would be difficult for them to turn back though?
I don't think so, if you are paying with certain payment methods, you won't just use another one when you create a new account. Perhaps Chaturbate could link these together. And i think it's definitely possible to get some of the whales back because those major chaturbate girls that are getting lots of view, well we all know that they had these links in their signature and i am pretty sure we lost some whales because of that. Not all of them, but i am pretty sure that we lost some of them. For Chaturbate it doesn't really matter because they get their share no matter what. But for us it's a huge problem and Chaturbate should really take the worries and ideas of the webmasters into consideration and maybe find a fix for this. I love Chaturbate and i love their program but this really is a problem that needs to be handled if they don't wanna lose some of their webmasters.
heiko0o is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote