View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 04:30 PM  
Forkbeard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Dead program alert: Kinkstercash / Kinkster Cash / Intersec / Insex

Kinkster Cash has been on my deathwatch alert list since 2018, when they stopped responding to affiliate emails (or at least to mine; I'd been mailing them regularly with nags and demands about slow payments for several years prior to that).

Most recently they missed my payment that was due in November and failed to respond to any of my emails about it. Last time I was logged into their NATS (perhaps a week ago) I noticed I was getting close to having reached another payout due on top of the missing November one.

Today, another GFY user noticed that the link codes and ad tools were missing from their NATS.

When I went to log in, my password did not work. And the password reset form errorred with the message "Your account is no longer available!" (Their exclamation point, not mine.)

Looking at my ten or twelve years of old links (really I haven't added many if any new ones since they went silent in 2018) it appears that the hosted gallery links are all dead and the join links are redirecting to a blank page with "spam" in the URL.

So, I'm calling it. This is a dead program. Time to pull a dozen years worth of links!