View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 05:23 PM  
GlazedMedia

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by opencube View Post
The problem is that in the current environment actual contracts are worse than useless in the general. They're even worse at the sort of four figures we're here discussing ; they're expensive and difficult to make -- and all that notwithstanding the last time a contract was actually enforced the year was 1999 or something. So no, not really interested in anything like that.

Let's go the other way. You claim 500k-1mn/day RON. That's fine. Can you in any way prove this to me ? Something like
would probably do it.

I'm trying to keep an open mind, so I'll gladly consider whatever else you come up with, just, you know, appreciate my position here : it's the internet. Anyone can say anything. People trade forum accounts (don't know if here, but in general), scammers abound, I need some way to distinguish. When you asked about the site I showed you the site ; I still don't know who I'm talking to (you list a godaddy parked website as your contact, for instance).

How is the problem of bootstrapping trust usually solved in here ?
I totally understand. I'll speak with some of my publishers and look to show the adserver code that we use and then verify that so to give you some confidence.
GlazedMedia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote