View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 02:12 AM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockept93 View Post
Where is the difference? But, I need to fill out a big paper form to register, I tried 1 day ago and also write with steve from here to ask if there is any way to skip it.

I cannot register without having a website and without filling up a tax formular.

Chaturbate and others don't force me to this - they just give me option to do my taxes organized. Thats the differents - And I don't like to be forced to any US Citizen laws, if I'm not a US citizen. I have tons of traffic I want send them and I don't feel like a partner, I feel like a costumer that need to put down the pants. That's why I don't want to work with cams.com.

Any affiliate program that don't let some affiliates easy register and start is thinking in the wrong way imo.

Same was with Crackvenue - They want to talk with me and ask me 1000 questions (whats my website, how I want promote bla bla) before making me free to promote...wtf.

90% of affiliate programs out there let u register and start, everything thats important is the traffic. Why some of these want to be something "speacial"?
Any affiliate who is serious about their business should have no problem completing the necessary tax info upon signup. Cams.com has been around over 15 years and they know what they are doing. They want to verify you are who you say you are before you stand behind their product. There's always carders looking to signup as a pps affiliate and they are looking for programs who want as little info as possible so they can make a quick buck scamming them.

You've already admitted you use incentivized methods to force registration which is generally a terms of service violation on most programs and now you won't sign up as an affiliate to a program who wants your tax info and another who inquires about your traffic methods. Makes one wonder what you are up to.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote