View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 03:27 PM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speigelau View Post
The fact that you think they are "noname" in the cam business tells us all that you are brand new to it. Eventually you will have to supply your tax info to every program you join, assuming you have earnings.
ähmmm no, I have used many affiliate programs and most of them do not force me give THEM my tax informations.
I have to pay my taxes in my country by myself and only if my taxes will be paid by a third party they need to have that informations. Is cams.com paying my taxes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalfantasies View Post
did you call streamray/cams network a no-name? they are probably the biggest network out there
Asking for tax/business info is nothing unusual and even required by law in some countries. It should take you 1 minute to fill out
I'm talking about cams.com.
And u don't understand the problem - it's about forcing me for informations I don't want (and don't have to) share.
If u are a company in the US and want to cooperate with a production firm in China for example - do you force them to give u there tax informations?`
Why does it matter for you? For what did u need it?

Also can u explain why chaturbate don't do this?
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote