View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 03:08 AM  
Pryda
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxclusive View Post
Havent been sick since almost 2 years, but last week I got some symptoms a couple of days after I shopped some groceries without any protections touching lots of handles. Sore throat and bit cough, heavier breath, weaker taste/smell and tiredness for a week. As of today it's almost gone.

I suspect corona and for sure there are already 10-100 times more real cases then official stats as only people with heavy symptoms get tested. It's out of the box, sooner or later everyone will catch it, measures atm just aim to slow it down to a degree the health systems can handle the serious cases.

Good health to everyone.
You could buy one of these rapid tests online and test whether you had it. It takes a drop of blood, 15 minutes and you know with very high certainty (95%+) whether you had it because it can detect antibodies in your blood. They cost around 10 EUR per piece, but it might take some time to receive it. But it will give you some peace of mind that you're safe and not able to infect others in the coming years.

Search for Coronavirus IgG/IgM Rapid Test