View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 08:24 AM  
Wizionar
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adultchatpay View Post
Jason of Public agent
No way! Hero of many adults :D Hit me up on [email protected], maybe we could find a way to cooperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny View Post
Nazdar
Ahoj! Hit me up on [email protected] if you wanna have a talk or find out some cooperation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendzilla View Post
I've been there for a convention, long time ago, loved the country, went to a brothel called something 5? Had 5 levels, we went to the 5th level.
I live right now about 10 blocks from where the hospital was I was born in, the hospital my daughter was born in is closer.
Time to move, been in California all my time, tired of it.
Was it The European Summit? That's only adult oriented event I know here in CZ. I'll definitely visit it this year (if corona allow this event to happen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look Chang View Post
I lived first 40 years in Europe and over 30 years in Southeast Asia ...
Went there for asian girls? :D Is it better to live there for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreweb View Post
I am from Romania, I live in a small city in Transylvania in the Nord of the country!
You have vampires there right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
Im from the UK, and am currently back there atm, but I have lived in the USA for about 10 years and France for 6 months. I have also traveled all over the world, Far East, Bali, Caribbean etc, but only as a tourist.
What was your favorite country? I mean best country to live in, in your opinion.
Wizionar is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote