View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 04:48 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEED4SPEED View Post
Good for you!! I'm US born of Jamaican parontage, with family in [Kingston & MoBay & Canada [Montreal & Toronto]. I hear the wildest stories of crime on the island and that the only really safe spots (for foreigners) are the upscale gated communities. I had planned on heading back last month but with this whole travel advisory surrounding the COVID situation, killed those plans. PS: Dudus was caught & extridited to the U.S. so who's the Don that died?
I live in Kingston but also hang out a lot in Portmore and Spanish town. or at least used to before all this virus stuff. there are some pockets of crime but realistically you're safe here if you make the effort to become a part of communities and not stay separate like many from foreign are wont to do, esp if they're paleface

re Dudus I meant his boss, Seaga

you gotta get back for a visit when you get a chance, after covid is over of course. it'll blow your mind how things are changing. not overnight, but things are changing
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote