View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 07:36 PM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Your Stripchat/Stripcash experience and results!

To be fair and keep out other cam sites out of the cb thread - it's time to open a general Stripchat/Stripcash thread. I noticed many are moving to there too and I would like to share some experiences and want to hear yours!

CB was my first cam affiliate I use so I only can compare to that.

Those things I noticed so far:

- When u create a whitelabel on stripcash it will take a few weeks (they say 2) until the billing with your wl is working. So until this you should send your traffic to the main site stripchat (or just wait)

- I had a decent better registration rate with the same traffic (social media). I'm pretty sure it's cause stripchat is not so saturdated like cb.

- Models can't make any banners or other shit to steal registrations

- You have your own account manager/support as affiliate u can always contact via mail or skype (some seems to be more active than others what I hear so far, I have luck)

- The affiliate dashboard and promotion options are pretty good and complex. You find everything you need.

- Stripchat is offering and promoting VR cam shows (can be huge in future)

- They offering free tokens for registrations

I can't give experience about spenders or cashouts yet, I'm pretty new and still waitng for my wl is ready - so I will more about that in near future I hope. But so far I'm pretty happy and hope more affiliates join that brand so the main traffic and number of models will rise more - but in fact that stripchat is founded in 2016 ( I think) it's pretty nice volume of users yet (CB was founded 2011).

Since I started there I found some others that recently started on stripchat and mostly they shared the same experiences so far (some of them should be also here on gfy).

So for all who changed or even started there - let us know your experience or share your answers and questions here!

I hope we can start a always current thread about stripchat here too!

lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote