View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 06:00 PM  
8pt-buck
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieK View Post
smoke is a gas, the virus is passed in droplets, so there fore falls onto plastics, clothing etc..

however, you are correct in wondering if it can go further, what has been established is those running and cycling should be as far away as 20mtrs, depnding on speed of course!

https://medium.com/@jurgenthoelen/be...r-a5df19c77d08
Thanks.. That is a incredible article which makes a lot of sense too. Typically I'll ride the bike or go for a walk during the early morning hours when hardly anyone is out.

Another thing I do is wear 2 pairs of sweat pants / 2 sweat shirts along with the N95 mask and plastic garden gloves when I go to the grocery store.
- Pay for the groceries
- Put the groceries in my trunk
- Remove the top layer sweat pants and sweat shirt right there in the parking lot (in a plastic bag they go)
Same with the N95 mask and gloves.

-Home, I wash the fruit and wipe everything else down with Lysol disinfectant spray and wipes. / Then throw those top layer sweats in the washer with hot water.

Horrible way to live but what else can you do. Can't sit around the house wearing those potentially infected clothes.

I'll take pix of the inside of the grocery store on Wednesday when I go purchase some fruit.

8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote