View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 10:38 AM  
BaldBastard
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
Because Australia is a tourist country. I've been in New South Wales, it isn't no big deal. Australia is paying the price just like the rest of the world is. Courtesy of Wuhan China
Australia is the home to many Chinese "Chinese-born residents make up 4.7 per cent of Sydney's 4.8 million people compared to 3.1 per cent from England"

We are more Chinese than English in 2020 ;) I don't know when you were here. Money and people have flowed in from China in the past 10 years.

Sydney, NSW has so many Chinese, we had 3 direct flights a day from Wuhan tens of thousands of people flew that route in Dec and January.

yet when you look cases here by country of origin China is responsible for under 7% All other cases can be tracked to USA, Europe, and cruise boats.

If China was lying about the numbers we would see more cases here with Chinese origins.

In Australia, population 25 million the death toll stands at 63 in total, there are 6465 confirmed current cases and 380,000 tests have been conducted.
In my State (NSW) population 7.544 million this means one person a day is dying from Covid19, I'd guess at least 50 a day die from Heart Attack.

Despite those low numbers, we are not opening for another 4 weeks.
https://www.smh.com.au/national/coro...16-p54kih.html

USA thinking it can do the same... ya dreaming mate.
BaldBastard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote