View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 12:17 PM  
lockept93
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oce520 View Post
For some reason that rule doesn’t seem to be apply to ocicat. Today I got this reply for Cb

“ While we always hope that users will like our site best, we do not get involved with disputes between independent broadcasters and studios. Users of Chaturbate who have not been terminated by Chaturbate for any reason are always free to use their accounts and even close accounts and open new ones.

As part of our site’s terms, we ask each independent broadcaster who signs up for an account to represent to us that use of our service will not violate any right of any third party — which could include any non-compete or exclusivity obligation. In addition, each such independent broadcaster, as a part of creating an account with our site, agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any liability in connection with any third-party agreement. To the extent that an independent broadcaster adopts that representation by accepting our website terms and signing up for an account, we are not in a position to know whether that representation is false, and we justifiably rely on the veracity of the independent broadcaster's statements.
Thank you,
Support”

I don’t even know what they on about I am not even a studio, but I guess the answer is no?
gg chaturbate
lockept93 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote