View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:05 PM  
SRProductions
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzebox View Post
Everyone replying to this thread (except for maybe one poster) has made their living with adult websites for 10-15-20 years. You should be thankful for the high and almighty advice.

You're not going to get any google traffic unless you start buying incoming links from other sites.

If you do get some google traffic, the users are going to leave (giving you a high bounce rate, destroying your time on site, and in turn lowering your google ranking) because your site design is not optimized for content consumption or conversion. It's not just about being "pretty".
I am thankful, but i do also acknowledge and correct if an addition needs to be made

I appreciate the incoming link buying.. i will have to look at it.

As I outlined before... bounce rate is = 25-35% and duration is 1-2 min which isnt as bad as an end of it all brush some stroke it at..

That's all I wanted to mention about that.

how much does it run($ per link) to buy incoming links.. and how do you know which ones are really worth getting into...

Thanks...
SRProductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote