View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 01:17 PM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Man, you are afraid of a virus, which has about 5% of mortality (in case if you had some serious health problems and were dying already) and only in case if you catch it. I do believe that I have this virus already and you know... I'm not going to die of it. Course I won't visit my old mom while having these symptoms, but in other cases... I don't care. If I need to buy some food, I just go to the ground floor. Everything that I need can be found there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
No serious health issues.. Just scared to death of this virus - I'm not in the mood to mess with something where the outcome of my survival could be a casket. I'm a civilian now.. I lost my will to die years ago.

This is the State of New Jersey which is the size of finger nail compared to the others states. I reside in Mercer County which is the size of a drop of sperm and look at the numbers

https://covid19.nj.gov/

I suggest both of you watch this video. The number of infected is so wide spread already, regardless of lockdown, it brings the death rate to that of a bad flu season.

bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote