View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 05:46 PM  
bean-aid
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
Yeah he fucked up with the nursing home ordeal but
That was a colossal fuck up of unimaginable stupidity. If you listened to the epidemiologist in that interview he specifically mentioned that was a problem with Sweden in that their nursing homes were much larger than Norway's. So if one patient got sick the infection rate was much higher.

He also said you quarantine the at risk population and the rest just be smart about your day. It's exactly what I said, March 23rd to a good friend from college. He also watches CNN a lot, lives in Mexico, and told me there was 0% chance Trump would win 2016.

Parents got sick early February, only correction needed from below.

MAR 21, 2020, 10:54 PM
Doing alright. This shut down hasn't affected me all that much since most money is old recurring billing. My daily routine though is to take a trip for coffee... every single store is shut down except gas stations and grocery stores. Take out only with restaurants that offer it.

MAR 23, 2020, 1:57 PM
my parents got sick late January, well before government said. They described sickness as the flu, with a lingering cough. My dad went to the hospital because cough wouldn't go away. He was tested for flu, negative. This thing has been floating around disguised as the flu for months. The government has completely taken control of the United States over the damn flu. If the elderly we are trying to protect, quarantine the elderly. Let the rest of us carry on. Only reason we are seeing growing numbers of new cases is because we are testing more. Damn thing was likely out the door soon.

MAR 26, 2020, 9:22 PM
Dude, this attitude is what is bringing about the worst in this pandemic. How people can’t learn from what’s happening to other countries is unbelievable.
bean-aid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote