View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 06:21 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oce520 View Post
I starting to think that maybe one or more of these models have some sort of connection with CB people?
Good point. Yes you can bet models have connections like you described. Maybe some of the staff comes from a model background/ Also imagine the bonds when they gather at Chaturbate events. Etc ..

Quote:
Do you guys know of any big tubes that are promoting CB with pop up and stuff? A guy here suggested to get these big tubes involved coz they have more influence than us with the amount of traffic they bring to CB everyday, what do you guys think?
I am not sure 100% but my guess is that tubes are publishers selling ad spots. They could be affiliates as well but I think they make more money selling ad spots so the popunders you see are from third party advertisers. As such they wouldn't be impacted, and wouldn't care.

Quote:
PS: remember to report the two models I listed, if it’s just me reporting it’s likely to get ignored
Done. I do 1 email per report and use my template to make it clear and precise. Here is my template, I copy paste this and send it to affiliates support:

VIOLATED RULE: Whether intentional or not, independent broadcasters may not ask existing users to create a new account, as this takes away credit from any affiliates who send users to our site by. To the extent that you find anyone in violation of this rule, please let us know.

INFRINGING CONTENT:
<screenshot of the part where broadcaster asks users to clear cookies thus bypassing chaturbate cookie system>

CHATROOM: <Paste URL of chatroom here>