View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:45 AM  
heiko0o
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Its great to see that ya'll are having better revenue since April and May. Unfortunately, in my last post i wasn't kidding and it really became a reality that this is the worst period ever in 4 years for me. Judging to what i earned in 2018 per period i just lost 90% of my inital monthly earnings on this May Period - When i compare it to 15 - 30 April Period i lost -75% of my initial earnings. The weird thing is that the revenue in April did not just come from 1 Person but multiple people that have been registered under my affiliate link for more than 2+ years. And yes, my signups and hits have been growing the last 2 months.

For me personally (and this is probably whining) i cannot see any other reason than the models actively trying to steal the referred members and tie them to their account. A decrease of that nature just does not seem normal to me. Especially not in times like this where everyone is at home. I don't know, if the revenue stays around that number then i will most likely have to abandon the website and search for a different cam site as the revenue was never that low.