View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 04:49 AM  
heiko0o
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_musk View Post
Trying to find a reason for irrational spending (because it is what it is) is normal. We're not in a food market. People don't actually need camgirls on a daily basis.

Stealing is marginal. The fact that we have $10 and $500 days in the same month should be a bif enough explaination: there is no way to level the earnings.

In numbers it seems that unless you have 100 active spenders each month, you cannot garantee the final resultt, and number can vary;

On a month with 70 spenders in august 2018 I made twice the amount then on january of this year with 80 spenders. It's not a fatality, its not affiliates stealing people, it's just how the cam affiliate world game works
Okay i understand. But part of what makes me so confused is just the fact that the whole 2018 in general was a good year where i never had a drop like this (i can literally count the 0.00$ days on one hand in 2018) - To go from 100% down to 10% of revenue earned per period seems to be a bit concerning for me.