View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 07:45 AM  
brent.harris.bh

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by symtab View Post
I discuss with every client before they buy my script (thats why i dont have automatic order on the website). You wanted to talk on the phone and i explained why that is not possible. I answered all your questions via email and i also offered to chat via skype...no idea why this seems sketchy to you...its been working fine for the past 10 years...
Hi Symtab. Absolutely did not mean to insinuate there is anything sketchy about your script. In fact it's that your script sounds so good, I wanted to ask a few final questions directly via a call before purchasing. The comment was more about not being able to talk before purchasing. Poor choice of words on my part, my unreserved apology for that. Your explanation as to why you don't do that did and does make complete sense. You'd be dealing with tyre kickers all day and would have no time to get anything done.

Thanks. We'll be in touch this afternoon.
brent.harris.bh is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote