View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 07:50 AM  
OliveOwen

Industry Role:
Chaturbate Traffic

Hello guys. I would like to discuss about how fucking crazy and unfair Chaturbate Traffic is.

I've been camming on Chaturbate for about 9 months now. My earnings were good in the first months, but this year it has dropped significantly. Honestly, I think it has nothing to do with COVID-19 since my earnings on Stripchat and CamSoda remain the same. If it was a economy crisis it would affect everywhere, not only 1 camsite (in my opinion).

I am going to tell you guys what I have noticed about Chaturbate Traffic and how unfair it is for the models.

Some models are in the 1st page since their very first day, and have been making a lot of money and followers since then. When others were taken to the 10th page and never had any chance to get to the front or have any more exposure.

So basically some models were granted the front page since they started and others didn't. I still don't know if its an arbritary algorithm who chooses that or if its CB support manually.

If you go to chaturbate right now, you will see "NEW" users, just staring at a screen, doing nothing, with 500 viewers. And others with a incredible camera and setup way in the back.. which just proves that chaturbate promotes some accounts and others don't.

Also, in my experience, I had some traffic when I started. Now I have nothing! Absolutely nothing. And I know people who experienced the same (traffic in the beginning and gone after 3 months). I have a feeling they control ALL of our traffic, who is going to get and who won't. Which is really unfair in my opinion.

What do you guys think?
OliveOwen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote