View Single Post
Old 05-14-2020, 08:30 AM  
OliveOwen

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
This is straight from Chaturbate: "Whether intentional or not, independent broadcasters may not ask existing users to create a new account, as this takes away credit from any affiliates who send users to our site."

So, when you do that, you are potentially stealing from an affiliate who spent time and effort building up traffic to send that user to you. Without the affiliate, you don't have the spender.

I got it. I thought I could do it because I see popular girls with tons of followers doing it on their twitter.

I also contacted Chaturbate support and they didn't seem to care that I wanted to turn my regular into a new member under my link. They did not tell me that this was prohibited at all. They were actually teaching me the steps to do it.

I feel there is a lack of communication on the company.. sometimes CB support don't even know if they are doing the job correctly.. many times they don't even read our email.. don't pay attention and just reply with an automatic message. Sometimes they reply my email with something totally different from what I asked
OliveOwen is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote