View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 04:25 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordoba View Post
Yes, I realize that of course. I just don't see how it would work out to be more profitable unless you're sending people who are just desperate for free chat and are not likely to pay any money (to get a pps for you).

When I was promoting webcams my conversion rate for LiveJasmin was lower than 1:150. Even if you're getting 1:10 free registrations to uniques, you'd only need 1:1500 for a PPS to match it (assuming only $150 a sale).

Not to mention revshare is even more profitable. I largely stopped promoting webcam over 5 years ago, but I have two whales who are still earning me around $200 a month. I must have made over $10,000 each for those two sales, yet Chaturbate would have given me $2.
Why do you keep bringing up chaturbate's $1 per email lead program, nobody promotes that. If you promote webcams, you always promote the revshare program. Simply compare revshare earnings from each program. Chaturbate has thousands of models showing free which really promotes the tipping model. I have 9 CB whales who have spent over 50k, how much would I have lost if I had promoted awe's pay per sale program?

Chaturbate is popular amongst affiliates because they have thousands of models, many of which are showing in free chat. This enhances the tipping model and gets users to spend much more than a user on a cam site that only offers private chats in order for the model to show.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote