View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 05:56 AM  
patadeperro
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryRacoon View Post
Hey all,

So i have been doing some testing on revshare last month with not huge volumes, and we mainly tested Stripcash/Camspower/Bongacash, and we saw the Stripcash has the highest CVR regarding sales... Of the 63 verified leads, we got 6 sales with a EPC $0.037 of (we didn't optimize onze which ad set might perform better, its was just a overall test)

Of the 153 leads at Camspower we only had 5 sales with a EPC of $0.0122

Bongacash 25 leads at Bongacash we only had 3 sales with a EPC of $0.012

Yes EPC sucks big time, but that wasn't our goal... we just wanted to see which one has a higher CVR %, and thats clearly Stripcash! Now i wonder, would this be, because Stripcash has clearly more options where members can pay for? And would sites like Livejasmin be the same in that way, i don't think i would achieve such CVR % with Chaturbate for example...

Now i think i should just go for the ones with the most options where members are being attracted to, to pay for...
You are speaking Chinese to most of the members in this forum, they mostly "make money" creating content and bitching about affiliates, so talking about EPC, CTR, Conversion rates is non-sense for them!!.

I think you should NOT assume anything if you are serious about your testing efforts, fir thing you should do is to standardize them example: same banner, same copy for 7 days sending traffic to site A, same banner, same copy for 7 days sending traffic to site B and so on and so forth, once you have those tests what you can do in order to know what elements from the sites are converting is to send your traffic to different pages on the site example:

Source of traffic A, Banner A, Copy A send to the home page.

Source of traffic A, Banner A, Copy A send to the Profile page of a specific webcam girl.

Source of traffic A, Banner A, Copy A send to a category.

You recalculate your numbers and you see what elements are being repeated in the pages that convert the best, what elements are erased, from there you can adjust your copy to explain to people what to do an example: Click the "Free membership button now" or, "Start chatting for Free for 30 days" things like that will give you an idea of the actions and reasons of why people will convert better on one site than the other BUT until you control all the elements (having your own site or Whitelabel you can customize), you will spend most of your time testing, measuring, testing again, etc...

email me at support (at) adultvideoblaster (dot) com
patadeperro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote