View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 11:30 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtStudioDesign View Post
Hi all!
For about a week Paxum doesn't give money back from a personal account. The status is Limited because of the address confirmation request. My ID with registration and utility bill they didn't confirm. The account has more than 3 years old and has never had any problems. Support doesn't help to solve the situation. They only said to send documents using the form so I did everything they said: gave my utility bills and ID.
Can you help me, please? Maybe someone had similar problems and resolved them? I would like to get money back.
Thank you!
From time to time our verification/compliance department does request additional documentation for KYC purposes. I'd be happy to check into this for you. Please feel free to pop me an email or post a ticket ID. Thanks
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote