View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 12:08 PM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtStudioDesign View Post
My ticket ID 951307.
I don’t like the way the support service works and the fact that my funds can be blocked at any time. Paxum has not given me my money for more than week. I want to close my account and get my money. I sent all the necessary documents. The account is more than 3 years old and all this time I followed all the rules. I sent a scan of two passports, a driver’s license, a military ID, a utility bill. If this is not enough for KYC, then I have no desire to cooperate with you. Just give back my money that you blocked, they are not yours and I will gladly stop working with you.
It appears our support staff is responding back and forth with you regarding this, so I'll leave it in their capable hands. It appears we are currently waiting to receive a requested document.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Cash View Post
similar situation..
Please help with Ticket # 962064 and Ticket # 965578

Thanks
Thanks, I'll check into this for you.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote