View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 10:12 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaz_ View Post
im not confusing you for somebody else ...i can remind you of more recent post history if you forget , you are obsessed about bitcoin converted from reluctant to bitcoin enthusiast to mild doubter ...hmmm

fyi not all naysayers are payment providers , why settle for less or something poor like paxum? its like saying surgeons can provide shitty job without being accounted because their role in healthcare industry.

paxum bite on the money in affiliate industry ,affiliate programs and partners don't speak to each other to solve this issue this would lead to bigger distress in future .
I have never changed my story on bitcoin...I enjoy day trading...these 2 things are completely separate...I would day trade anything...

the huge bulk of affiliate programs and businesses in general do not accept bitcoin because: I am right and you are wrong...the proof is in the pudding...its been 11 years...just like 3D tv or curved TVs...it is a gimmick...did not catch on...