View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 11:39 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferus View Post
how happy do you think his daughter was
don't know either of them at all (and def clash politically in abstract, I'm a collectivist) but would assume they had convos about this when she was old enough to handle it

it's easy for me, I don't have kids. but there is NOTHING wrong with a woman (or man) in sex work having kids or being honest about it when they are ready/old enough to handle it. and not give site URLs

kids in school can be merciless in teasing about anything, and teenagers are highly self-involved (aren't we all). imagine she would at that age be more worried about all the imaginary imperfections she sees in herself

if anything, having a mom open and strong about her sex work and her own sexuality would be a plus, provided emphasis is on doing what she wants always. safely, ethically and on her own terms

I imagine talking to one's offspring about sex work is slightly similar (though no doubt a tougher convo to start) to one day in a tight fam deciding to come out to your dad about being an internet smut slinger

I get naked for cash, holla! also I'm proud of my work but don't visit my sites as neither of us want you to see my tits. to his credit he just had questions oriented towards making sure I was safe and not being exploited. after those concerns were settled it has never come up again (that was years ago)

all the women in my fam have seen my sites and my tits though, but I've seen all their tits too skinny dipping in the lake back in the day. also pretty sure most of them have had sex, if only for procreation in missionary with the lights out, like god intended

there is nothing shameful about what either Robbie or his wife do, as long as it's safe for them (and anyone they work with) mentally and physically. and that they make the cash needed to support their family

and that they take care in how they explain it to their kid(s) in a series of convos when the timing is right/age appropriate. it need not be graphic "so this is the scene we shot last night"

kids are way smarter than most adults think, if this is the biggest challenge their child faces in life I'd give them an A++ on raising her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
but he/she is not that provocative. Not that bright either.
just not wearing the requisite minimum 15 pieces of flair
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote