View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 01:42 AM  
hooperman
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam View Post
I'm not an SEO expert so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I believe the consensus is that you need a healthy mix of inbound and outbound links. To make the site look as organic as possible. If someone is making a site for the purpose of it being useful (and not trying to game search engines) there would be normal outbound links to go with inbound links.

Also in regards to starting fresh, why not just go into google webmaster tools and disavow the bad links so you can take advantage of the existing age/links of the site?
Hello, Imho - that is the right way to move on. It is very easy today to disvow the links that are bad ... after identification off course (many tools out there).

Things changed a lot, that is true - but there is and will be money in adult. Understanding of changes and adaptation is paramount thing, kind of make it or break it.

If it is just an personal "feeling" of a need for radical change - i can understand that, but bare in mind that whatever direction you take it, after initial charm of new and fresh project, there is always hard work and constant adaptation to whatever changes in the digital ecosystem... so you might end up at the similar point.

Yes, mainstream industries can be a goldmine for experienced adult marketeer - due to lack of fierce competition (exceptions to some, but still). Personally i applied (long time ago) the hands on adult competitive approach to travel industry, with tangible success back then, even built in house affiliate program introducing Pay Per Signup flat fee commission that was welcomed by affiliates as percentage REV model in THAT industry was prone to constant conflict and misunderstandings...

I wish you all the luck any direction you take!

H

Have a nice converting day!
hooperman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote