View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 04:51 AM  
Brian mike
STAND OUR GROUND

Industry Role:
Skyprivate: Look Promising ( as mention above ) and their support seems to be responsive
I just started to promote them a little left and right so i did not reach any payout yet.

Cams.com: ( look promising did not reach payout yet ) and i dont think you would have any issue with payout.

MyFreeCams: Thinking of starting to promote them @ crakrevenue

Chaturbate Payment on time no fuz what so ever

StripChat Payment on time no fuz what so ever

CamSoda Payment on time no fuz what so ever

ImLive 1 Payment on time with no fuz. Thats about it my traffic never convert again since 2015

XLove 1 Payment ( Need to ask to get paid ) But they did sent Payment right away... my traffic never convert since and i stop sending traffic.

Live Jasmin: ( Don't know why but my traffic dosent seems to work there. ) Thinking of
give them a go with NICHE traffic but will need to create a blog toward that niche etc.. etc..

Cam4 ( my brief experience with their support dosent let me want to promote them ) This is my opinion of course

Bongacam ( From my experience my traffic dosent work either and there is some crazy staff that like to tell affiliates to send their traffic elsewhere if they complaint. )
Brian mike is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote