View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 01:33 AM  
svet0slav_SR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3rkules View Post
Do not post full lenght videos and change titles for them. These are first two things you should do.
Actually - no. Having a full-length every now and then could actually help traffic generation. Especially the vintage ones, which are pretty much everywhere.I remember Rocco's Tarzan X made quite a lot of traffic for one of our tubes and still does. Make sure to note actors. Give people what they want, they will buy. Hope this helps! Oh yes - and do not steal videos. Get them legally from legit sources. I remember an asshole filed so many complaints about us on Google, Reddit, our hosting, our CDN, you name it, only to finally realize we legally have their content by a distributor they signed with, but forgot they hold no rights on the materials anymore, no matter it is them on the materials. I did not want to sue his ass for damage caused. He damaged himself and his reputation enough already. Funny thing is, people don't even amaze or amuze me with their bullshit anymore.