View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 09:43 AM  
ianmoone332000
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
This in her bio lol :

https://chaturbate.com/emersoncane/

If you don't have an account and want one, use this link to make one!

I get 20% of the tokens you purchase AND

it doesn't cost more or let me know who has purchased tokens, but it really does add up and help me pay for insulin & feed my animals <3

-----------------------------------------------------------
*** here's the second warning message I got from Chaturbate, verbatim ***

"Thank you for making changes to your bio that we’ve requested, however your bio still asks existing users to create new accounts with your referral link, specifically saying "if it doesn't work, try clearing your cookies”. As stated previously, whether intentional or not, asking existing users to create a new account takes away credit from any affiliates who send users to our site, by side-stepping our affiliate cookie system, which is a violation of the Chaturbate Terms. We ask that you please remove (or alter) this statement from your bio. You may ask unregistered users to sign up with your affiliate link, however you shouldn't ask existing users to create a new account. Thank you for your understanding regarding this matter.”
ianmoone332000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote