View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 11:44 AM  
MobileVRXXX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmoone332000 View Post
Alot of us are in the same boat mate. Im making a quarter to a third of the income i was a couple of months ago. I do not know what to do now
I have a suggestion for everybody.

Let`s gather as many affiliates of Chaturbate as we can.

Let`s make a small community and contact CB as one. I have around 150 000 clicks per month, not much for a site like CB but if there are 100 of me it`s 15 000 000 clicks and I think they will have to hear us out.

I even think we can get them to ban some Whale accounts and force them to use the older accounts ( I have done it once before on another site on something gaming/not adult related ). Pretty much they can ban account 2 and say ( we found out you already have account X so account Y was banned and you`ll have to use account X for the future ).

I am the same making around 2000$ as opposed to 6-8000$.

That being said I am in contact with the owner of one other huge website and I am told that after the spike last few months have seen US spending drop a lot, but that is just too much.

Let`s put an effort to be heard
MobileVRXXX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote