Thread: Hiring Forum Posters
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 12:29 PM  
piaddict

Industry Role:
Successful and consistent forum posting is an often overlooked component of an effective marketing strategy. Proper personas established on popular forum communities give readers a personal familiarity and trust especially if done consistently.

This method of exposure can be likened to virtual "feet on the ground" meeting and greeting. it never ceased to amaze me how certain individuals understood how powerful this type of online platform is.

The majority of the successful posters who owned businesses had the following basic traits in common.

Authentic Or Genuine
Honest
Insightful
Thought-Provoking
Witty

There is a profound commonality in the traits listed above for the most popular posters on any forum. With that said, what sets apart the "men from the boys" is diplomacy and forethought. The ability to accept criticism, in fact, embraces it. Any good admin, moderator or poster on a forum knows how to turn any negativity into a positive outcome. And be humble when need to admit if they might have been mistaken.

I was always the voice of reason on a community of over 50,000 active members so I believe I am speaking from a certain amount of authority.

Good luck in finding the proper candidate as this can impact your business significantly with verifiable results.
piaddict is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote