View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 08:42 AM  
iwantfreedom
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by webgurl View Post
These days it is very hard to set up business account pretty much anywhere in EU, especially in the UK unless you provide the utility bills, mobile bill to prove address (has to match your business name too, yep you need a physical location etc... this is a somewhat new rule with Visa since 4-5yrs ago.
I'm looking to set up a UK commercial account, if anybody has connections to a person / hookups, could you please hit me up? Skype (webgurl2) email webgurl AT Gmail dotcom. Thanks
Are you talking about non resident directors? I am resident so I don't think it should be a problem.

I'm planning on using accountants address for registered office and directors service address.

And the 'trading address' that I give to the banks will by my own address, I can provide bills but they will be in the my address and name and not the business name. Do you think this will be a problem?

EDIT: Revolut allows using personal address if working from home (like me) so it should be OK as I'd assume other banks would be same rules : https://www.revolut.com/en-IS/busine...-presence-mean
iwantfreedom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote