View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 01:51 AM  
AmeliaG
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcortez View Post
Thanks for the info. You seem to cover your niche well, but I have a question about signing up with CCBILL...

Am I missing something, or does every sponsor collect your CCBILL account info (affiliate ID, username, and password) from their own pages (some not even secured)??

Are CCBILL affiliates expected to trust sponsors with their main CCBILL account login info?

It's one thing to create a unique login for a given sponsor, or to bounce to the trusted affiliate management site (to log in and authenticate), but to share the same global login info directly with any sponsor, does not make much security sense.

I must be misunderstanding this.

Can someone explain it please?

Thanks!

-Dino
The signup form part goes to CCBill, not the program. In my experience, the program gets your name, email, and site type info, but not your password or master account number. When you sign up, you choose whether or not to share your mailing address info with the sponsor program.
AmeliaG is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote