Thread: Cams CamSoda Whitelabels
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2020, 05:47 PM  
MattGFY
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thanks for bringing this to our attention drexl. I been pushing my whitelable with them for awhile patiently waiting for conversions. I was wondering why I wasn't getting any. Now I know why because the billing screen is a blank white screen, WTF. That kind of made me mad. I pulled all my Camsoda banners and links yesterday. I have no idea how long this has been going on.

I sent my affiliate manager an email asking what is going on. Hopefully she will respond tomorrow. I told her I might try and send traffic again if they fix these problems.

"Tell your boss to add Google analytics to the whitelabels. Fix the statistics so we can go back further past 95 days. We can't even see what you guys owe us. Get rid of that Camsoda watermark on the whitelabel cams. That just screams, don't trust this site with your money, it's fake. Plus fix the billing on the whitelabels so people can actually spend money."
MattGFY is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote