View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 12:59 PM  
elliso
Its All About Girls &SEX

Industry Role:
Pack a big bag. Go live in the city of choice for 3 months. Work out a deal with a home owner so its a short term lease.

99% of people go back home before the end of 3 months.
Getting the food stuff you are used to may not be possible.

1- You can get all types of food there, those are international cities ;) not village and if you want to save go to supermarket, i must admit it s a problem at first but if you get some cocking skills this won t be a problem.
Getting PC equipment may not be possible or you may have to settle.
2- i personally take mine with me iusse and i have 2 air mac and leNovo
Getting clothing you prefer may not be possible or you may have to settle.
3- asia has bestt colthing malls and shops you make me laugh, it seems you never been in ASIA before

Used to owning and driving a car? May not be possible.
4-Cars are cheap and if you don t have money; BUY Eletronic socctter for 200usd which goes 25Km
Internet connection. May not be as stable or fast.
4- some asian countries has unstable internet connection but its there most of time.
using rdp and vps helps to get works done quick.
Have a specific life requirement that is less than easy where you currently live may be impossible elsewhere.
5- in asia you can get a villa with swimming pool only for 600 usd,
real estate and rental is cheap but you must look for what does you feel confortable, this at first need a guide or local friend if not you must city or area well enough,

Think it through before you move.
6- of coures, i am only thinking of how s life there currentlly?
some friends telling is ok while others are under lockdown so its pretty not clear and yet
[/QUOTE]