View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 09:46 AM  
BAKO
Etology.com

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronM View Post
When a company springs up out of nowhere, ads 2 account reps to GFY who don't really do anything but post spam threads and then can't answer a basic fucking question.....Well, it sends up a red flag NOT to do business with them.

You're not buying traffic from yourself Diana nor have you given any sort of explanation of why your garbage traffic is better than the next person selling their garbage traffic.

I'd wish you good luck but I've seen enough companies do this shit and fail so not gonna sugar coat it.

Go Fuck Yourself
Hey Aaron, i don't think we sprung up out of nowhere. My company has been here on GFY for years and we even won the GFY advertising of the Year award in 2018. You should be happy our industry is growing and adding reps. Instead of saying we are raising red flags. I hired the reps to help our company grow and help affiliates and other media buying companies provide the best traffic we can from all TIER 1 English speaking Countries! We are a premium ad network and we are private. We do screen all of our buyers and our minimum to open account is $1000

New Product Launch date 2/20/2024 Sexbelt.com
Hit me up if you want to start promoting our one of a kind product!

Review sites welcome
Sexbelt.com COMING SOON!
BAKO is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote