View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 11:31 PM  
sonofsam
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzana Designs View Post
Ohhh I just do it for fun and to make the games exciting to watch while I'm working. FanDual gave me 50$ for signing up in November and I've tuned that $50 into $522.00 (I've actually cashed out $700 but been on a losing streak this week.) It's not a lot but it sure has been exciting! Before I start making deposits I was researching some software and figured someone here may have some insight. It amazes me how they know these lines and come so close on almost every game. Tonight my bet is Buffalo to cover at -13

Oh well if you're doing it just to add excitement to games, go for it.

What you're asking before though is something that is very very hard to get into. They are called SHARPS and books are constantly battling to ban them. They have systems to beat/move the lines in their favour and then they hammer the books. They are making millions and it's a cat and mouse game between the books and them. SHARPS will never ever sell their methods though, unless they are outdated and no longer working.