Thread: Paxum issues...
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 08:28 AM  
Adraco
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerovic View Post
Paying online for domains, hosting etc was never a problem with the SEPA card. However, I can't buy anything on Ebay for example since yesterday. Once I click Confirm and pay, it's stuck in a loop between eBay and PayPal.. It keeps redirecting back and forward. It was never a problem, but it just keeps happening.

I also tried through the Ebay app on my mobile, and it says in red "You'll need to verify this payment option once you confirm and pay."

Not sure what the problem is, this never happened before.
This is because the Paxum card does not, yet, support 3D Secure, with 2 factor identification. This needs to be implemented by shops since January 1st 2021 and not all card issuers or banks have cared enough to get this up and rolling. Start sending complaints to your card issuer and ask them to set this up, it should have been done long time ago!