View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 12:18 PM  
williamsevenup
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbfromdc View Post
I love that idea, how can I black hat? Can you point me in the right direction? Sure just take excerpts from the book with a sultry voice throw on some raunch or even animation and be like get the rest of the story here on audible.
blackhat would basically be anything automated + PBNs

you can also proxy your blackhat links via a redirect (get a cheap domain and build GSA, high DR/UR low OBL blog comments, PBNs etc)

you could also hunt for some expired domains that have good backlinks and redirect them to your page ODYS has a great source for domains really depends on your budget. [if you would like an invite drop your email somewhere]

Expired domain that has existing links would probably be my go to, as in the event redirecting to your page doesn't do enough, you can always start a blog to promote your work and then use that to link to the audible pages etc; giving you contextual links on a site with existing authority. and also the ability to rank your content promoting your books - essentially become your own erotica affiliate

As this is audible a very much mainstream site you are not limited to adult themed link building making your pool of resources much larger.

happy to share some vendors if you wish.

^ this is for the blackhat parasite SEO suggestion.
you could combine this with expired domain with the tube submission idea, or even start with a new cheap domain and see how it goes.

My best performing cams network | Club Brandy
williamsevenup is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote