Thread: MojoShield
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 09:10 AM  
trevesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
Lots of assumptions here. I guess you'll never know unless you engage me in a pricing conversation to compete for your business. MojoHost isn't stacked full of clients paying $5 per month. I know I can save you money on that 15 gigabit of CDN traffic!

Brad
No you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Mitchell View Post
Perhaps. I can lead people to water, but I can't make them drink.

It seems strange of me to assume that a hosting provider with 1200 adult customers such as MojoHost isn't able to obtain a vastly preferential rates with it's suppliers. Also, to suggest that we aren't able to deliver a tremendous value proposition to our customers of all sizes large and small, is actually what seems a bit condescending.

I'm always thrilled to do well for our clients. Delivering thoughtful solutions and tremendous savings is how we have become the most widely used adult web host.

Completely unique to the marketplace, we also don't present clients with the contractual requirements that our direct adult hosting competitors or our suppliers (CDNs, facilities, bandwidth providers) require. We don't do this because we are the only company in the landscape with happy enough customers the last 20 years to retain it's customer base in an always changing landscape. We do that with #goodmojo in our client care.

Brad
I don't host with any of your direct competitors for my money sites. I'm probably one of the smallest clients on my host and for good reason, I figured out pretty quickly that being one of your providers biggest clients by traffic (if not the biggest) is a pretty bad business plan for myself. I don't really want to be the guinea pig - sounds expensive.

I don't have any contractual obligations either. So that's not really unique at all - save your double speak for the guys who are gonna put 45 "money sites" on one machine.
trevesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote